måndag, oktober 01, 2012

List (in English)

What song do you listen to when you're feeling down? Here without you, or my new favourite song Echo.
Do you drink tea or coffee? Tea, if anything.
Tell us an embarrassing story. I embarrass myself all the time. Just hang out with me for a day, and I'm sure you'll actually see an embarrassing story happening right before your eyes.
How many languages can you speak? Naturally, I can speak Swedish. I am also moderately good at English. I understand some German, I'm able to greet someone in French, thank someone in Italian, and I can say some very wise things in Latin. Other than that, I'm screwed.
Tell us three fears. Ants, horror movies, and if a family member would die.
What was the last board game you played? I'm not sure of its actual name, but it was a geography game.
What was the last book you read? I'm in the process of reading Cirkeln. The last book I finished was Something Rotten.
Have you ever walked into a glass door? I'm sure I have, but I can't remember when.
Do five jumping jacks/star jump. Eh, no.
Who's your biggest celebrity crush? That's easy. Colin Morgan:


Do you believe in marriage? Yes, I do, actually . But I respect those who don't.
What would you do with 1 million dollars? Travel. Repair my mother's childhood home. Travel some more.
Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of? Making the same mistake twice. Being financially irresponsible. Eating too much sugar.
What is one thing you'd like to change/fix? I would like to be thin.
Post a pic of your lovely face. You people know how I look. And I don't think I deserve to show my face in the same post as Colin Morgan, anyway. You can have another picture of him, though:
.

Name three of your favourite blogs. If I'm not supposed to mention friends' blogs, it has to be Fredrik Backman, Epbot and Onekligen.
Name three Disney movies that you adore. Uuhh. Lilo & Stitch. Bambi. Aristocats. (But I don't really adore Aristocats. I think it's okay.)
When are you born? April, 12th. I'm an Aries.
What do you aspire to be? I've wanted to be a subtitler for a very long time. Now, I am... So it's time to figure out something new! Well, I'd like to become older. You know, day by day. And wiser. Wiser would be good.
Do you sponsor a cause? I am a tiger sponsor for WWF.
Do you play/watch sport? I used to play football (soccer) when I was younger. I quit when I was the only player in my team over the age of 15 (I was then 20). Now, I don't play anything, although I do miss playing football sometimes. I don't watch much sports, except when there's a major event happening (e.g. the World Cup).
Do you play an instrument? No, and I think we all should be grateful about that. My singing is bad enough.
What's your favourite colour? I don't know. Green? Yellow? Red? Orange? Blue? They're all nice, but not necessarily anywhere, in all situations.
What is your favourite animal? Cats, I guess.

Inga kommentarer: